Friday, January 27, 2012

A case study

Another challenge :) I'm feelin' good about these challenges lately! It sometimes stumps me like last week so I missed a bunch....boo... Does that ever happen to you? I couldn't decide on a design I liked.
This week I am just going for it! Don't think so much, right? It's about having fun, isn't it?! Lol!

This CAS card will surely grab your attention. I played along because I love the simplicity of it and freshness! I would like to produce more of these cards because it really provides a sense of accomplishment when I am done! They are not supposed to take forever to make. Fun. Simple. The thought that counts. A Case Study is having an awesome challenge right now that made me 'just do it!'
The best part? I had fun : )
It was fast, fun and it's ready to mail!!!
Here was the inspiration photo we had to use to create a card from:
 I went with the piano - note theme because it just grabbed me!!! 5 lines, 5 layers, I guess that's just how my brain processes it! Can you see the notes in the rainbow of colors I stamped?! ROYGBIV. Did you learn your colors like that too? R=red, O=orange Y=yellow...etc... I will always remember that trick : ) My art teacher in elementary school taught us that!
Cheers!!

8 comments:

  1. These are fantastic, I really like this second one but both are pretty.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, this is so clever!! I love this take on CASE study, the coloured notes are perfect!! And love the sock monkey too, just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I luv your design...the sheet music makes my heart go pitter patter...teehehe...so glad you joined us at CASE Study. Hope your week is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's perfect Jenn, I love your take on the challenge. It's just perfectly CAS! I have been trying to leave comments on your blog all week, so glad it finally let me! Glad to see you back to blogging!

      Delete
  4. I really like this-almost a negative of the inspiration card! Great job! Love your happy music too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! Thanks for playing the CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh fabby card!!! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page!