Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hellooooo March!

I feel like I have a spring in my step and love that feeling : ) It may be drab and drizzly here bu tI know right around the corner is lots of sunshine and warmth. I hung on this long...lol...! My cards are getting cleaner and more open space is showing and I like that. It kind of matches my motto these days with my housekeeping. Less is more! Out with the old and NOT in with new any.thing. I am purging big time these days. Need to badly.

Anyway, before I totally get off subject here, I made a card for A Case Study Challenge #80.

You know, sometimes I see an inspiration photo and cannot motivate. Actually, I can't decide which way to go with my design. My heads goes all over the place with too many ideas!!! It takes forever sometimes to decide on one card. This time it came to me fairly quickly. Happy girl, I am. Well, the choice was between a pear or an apple. I went with the apple. I loved the inspiration photo so much by Laura Bassen so it was exciting for me to create too! Her CAS style is just amazing! What an inspiration she is.

Here is my take on the challenge


Here is the original inspiration photo by Laura
 Oh my my!!! Right? Isn't it beautiful. I had to play along because this card just spoke to me : ) It's such a happy, bright card. Hope you too play in this challenge : )

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I felt the same way when I first saw Laura's card :) Yours is the perfect take on it...so cheery!! Thanks for joining us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun take on Laura's card!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week! :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet take on Laura's design! Your tiny flower center and polka dot papers really add to the happy feel of the card. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page!