Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Baby Bonnet


I felt in the mood to create something light and soft today so I came up with this "Baby" bonnet page. I couldn't wait to use my Heritage cart so the first cut was the bonnet on this layout.
I used DCWV Nana's Baby Girl Nursery stack to cut the title out and a layer on the frame. It has a double frame and can hold a 5x7 photo.

Attached is eyelet trim to frame the face. I also stitched a smocking design in the middle, can you see it?
I think it would be perfect for a shadow box in a nursery.

What do you think? Please leave a comment if you visit, it makes my day!

Thanks for stopping by!

Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is breathtakingly beautiful! I love the stitching and the lace everything is just perfect. I absolutely love it!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page!