Saturday, June 26, 2010

Celebrate!

This is the "RELAX" kit I made for SSC! I put some of my birthday gifts inside of it because they fit perfectly and I will take a relaxing bath when I need it during these looong summer days with the kiddos home!
The tin was also a birthday gift (from 2 yrs ago) from the same friend! I never could decide how to decorate it until I fell hard for the Basic Grey Capella line! Ohh La la! It's sooo super pretty and elegant. Both sides are just as gorgeous. It makes it so hard to decide which one to use!

The blue paper lace is from the same line. The chenille flower is also. I will try to make one like that because hey are just too gorgeous not to hve one in every color! Don't ya think: ) lol!


Inside is a puff for the shower gel, and body lotion. The signature collection from Bath and Body Works. The scent is: White Citrus. Oh you have to try it. Ahhh... is all I will say!
A view of the inside of the tin. On the metal tab is says "Smile" I cut out flourishes from Accent Essentials and covered them with glitter. I don't think you can see them too well. This is a baby size chenille stem flower brad-cute right?!


The BG Capella Kit came with a sheet o alphabet stickers so I spelled out Relax on top of a dotted swiss tag I cut out on my Sizzix. I inked the edges with Moss green


This lace trim is from Wal-Mart!! Can you believe it?! 9ft for $3 or $4- I think it was!!! Sooo pretty.



I think I have fallen in love again! The BG Capella line has me head over heels {lol!} The paper sheets get prettier and prettier as I flip through them! The embellishments,brads and ribbon tape are just as gorgeous. The overlays are from the same line too. Can you see the brown clear vintage button on the top????Click on the image to enlarge it. It's so gorgeous and unique looking. This crochet trim is also from WM. I fed cream satin through the loops to finish it off. On the bottom edge I used my MS punch to create slots then fed sage green very thin satin ribbon through to pull in the green from the overlay up top. All around the circle I added pearls to glam it up a bit more!

Hope you celebrate something fun today!

See you soon : )

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL project Jenn! That chenille flower is AMAZING girl!!!

    Hope you are feeling well...I am missing you like CRAZY!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn - you really have used that Capella line to perfection! I am just in awe of all your wonderful creations! I think we are seriously soul sisters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page!