Monday, October 25, 2010

Haunting Halloween Cards

Can you tell, Halloween is my first favorite holiday?! Easter comes in pretty close because I looove bunnies so much. The creep factor gives such a thrill though--mwahahah!!!!!

My husband and I go nuts for this holiday. We dress up every year and the kids love it! I can't wait until they get a little older so we can have the adult parties with really creepy scary stuff all around. They are a bit squeemish still and I don't want them sleeping in my bed so I have to hold back a little for now!
I made these cards in September because I was so excited to play with the Halloween Cricut carts and punches I bought this year. The slimy MS punch is sooo cool!!! I had so much paper left from last year I really didn't get any new this year.




the witch is embossed with SU black powder. I bought the stamp at M's last year. The MS iron gate punch is really cool!!! Patterned paper is old Anna Griffin scraps.
The cauldron and bones came from the October 31st Cricut cart and then I layered on some slime punched from green embossed paper. I love the eyeball effect!

These quotes and sayings were printed for free from online somewhere. A whole sheet of them. Maybe SBE? I forget now,sorry. A couple of orange rhinestone eyes and the wise owl is good to go!


The paper stack is from last year-DCWV-Haunting Stack. Super cool! Almost all of these little cards came from the pp in the stack.


Felt numbers I've had forever.

This came from a new sticker sheet from Hobby Lobby.



Here I stitched the silk web as if the spider crawled down the card! The stitch below was also made with my Brother computer sewing machine. It has over 60 different stich possibilities-sooo cool and easy to use!

Eek! was embossed with SU black also. Stamp came from Michael's last year too.


Last, but surely not least...."Beware" was made by Theadora (my 8 yr old)

Hope we didn't frighten you away!!!! Have a super spooky Halloween !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page!