Thursday, March 10, 2011

Using a Digital Image

Good morning!
Today, I want to share with you a digital image I altered using many different mediums and NOT 1 marker!.
They can be found here at Guylous' store .

It's kind of funny because I am completely intimidated by all the Copic marker queens out there. I don't want to get involved in them just yet!
I made my colors pop with some chalks,Stickles,embossing powders, flock (white) and seed beads!
What do ya think?
In the profile you can see how the rocks are dimensional (held in place with Diamond Glaze) and the fish have depth from the embossing powder I used !!!!
Can you see I used white flock on his paws,chest,tail tip, face and ears?

Digital images are now fun for me to play with!!! Hope you don't pass them up because you don't color with markers. There are so many other things you can use to beautify your art!!! : )

Happy Wednesday : )

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Your seed beads for your gravel in the bowl is simply brilliant!! Love this card.. the overall brightness and all these great textures!!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is soooo cute! Love cats and love the many different media you put on it! Love your work, Jenn!
    Hugs
    PS: Can you please send your address again to my email (bettiteacher@hotmail.com)I want to send my book for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up!! All those Copic Marker Queens!! I bet that was one of your topics last weekend!! LMBO for I can hear the 3 of you now!! I love your card and all the different mediums..beautiful and to think not one marker was used!! Luv ya girl! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I am intimidated by digital images! Thanks for joining my Linky Party!!!

    www.craftingmisfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! It proves that you don't need Copics to make an image beautiful!! You rock this card!!
    Hugs!
    Guylou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page!