Friday, April 8, 2011

Color Challenge April 5



I am a bit late in posting my Tuesday Color Challenge but here it is ...finally!

Color Challenge at The Outlawz

Brown and Turquoise

April 5th's Application - Add Distressing.


Here is what I made!
(Front of the card) I just love that little felt birdie in a boat!

(Inside view of the card) Rain, Rain go away, far away! Spring? Where are you????
What are you playing for this month? For the Color Challenge, if you play every week a randomly drawn crafter will win a $12.00 gift certificate to "Shelly's Images"! Her digis are fabulous and you can check out her store at www.shellysimages.com


But wait.....there's more! Rusty at Oozak is sponsoring the COPIC ABS - airbrush System Set #1 (winner to pay shipping cost) How cool is that?!!

And.....Susana, owner of SCACD has generously offered a $25.00 (store merchandise only) to another lucky random winner.


In order to be eligible for the Oozak and SCACD prizes, you must link us up with the inlinkz located on the right side of the tab bar on the top of every page in the "April Inlinkz" tab. Please follow the guidelines to enter for the prizes. You don't want to miss out!

Please only one entry per week per challenge.


This is such a great opportunity for FREE goodies so I hope you go to the Outlawz and join the fun!


Happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. This card rocks HARD! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, I love this!!! The little ducky is so stinking cute and love the sentiment!! Sweet! Hugz, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. I meant birdie!!! Not sure why I wrote Ducky!! It's a ducky card!! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo beautiful!!! Love the lil birdie!!! Perfect!
    Hugs!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Jenn, this is so darn cute! I LOVE your bird

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page!