Sunday, January 22, 2012

Paper Craft Planet-Altered Tin

This is my attempt at altering a tin for Paper Craft Planet 3D Challenge! I need more practice needless to say : ) It was fun and very challenging, I must admit!!! Credit is given to all those artists that pull this off and well. It surely is a skill that I do not have mastered. I struggled with the vintage/modern theme. I went with modern and I did not "feel it" as much as I think I should have. It didn't scare me away though. Try, try again I will.

Thanks for looking : )
Closed Tin front

Inside view

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Jenn, sweetie! Thank you so much for the visit and your sweet words. My friend, Dee Dee will be missed. She was crazy and a lot of fun. How have you been? I hope you have had some relief with your neck. I cannot imagine being in constant pain. Soooo frustrating.
    Big Hugz to you!
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are being so hard on yourself, these 3d tin covers are justgreat, so bright and happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on my phone and had no idea it was you!! I've been sending you messages since Dec, but your ISP keeps writing me to tell me that my messages aren't getting through! WRITE ME!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page!