Tuesday, April 14, 2015

New pages I made

Heeeeelllllllooooo there!!!!!


 I have a few (13) new 12x12 pages to share with you. Recently, I finished up an order for a 30th birthday, vintage, photo shoot / party and thought it was time to update the blog with a handful of the finished pages I made ;)

It was a lot of fun working on this book because I got to bring on the bling and sparkle up every page!! Each friend or girl in the book (double layout per girl) has their own unique personality and outfit on and individual style so I made that come through on the pages. I tried to not make it uniform and drab. Each of Michelle's friends are unique, which is why I personalized each friends layout throughout the book.   All of the pages have a similar feminine feel to create a cohesive design yet every friend stands apart from the next just like in real life! I do not like cookie cutter scrapbooks!
Designing scrapbooks for Michelle is always so exciting because she gives me creative control and says, "Do whatever you want with the pictures!!!" How awesome, right?!

It was hard to not upload all of them ....





My girls!
 


love the flocking damask designer paper!!!

Chalkboard banners brought it to the modern chic edge for this book!

OH SNAP!!



Her eyes are Soo beautiful! I added light blue crystals on the black ribbon to add more sparkle!


SU bow punch worked perfectly and exact size I needed!
 

loving my SU bow punch for the girls!!
 

The idea for this layout came from her star tattoo

fun metallic silver paper and the whimsy polka dots are right on for her!
 


Next up will be a Baby boy book. Michelle just had her second son and I'm working on his book now so I'll be back soon with pages of Baby Caleb and big brother Chance!

Happy Tuesday!!!

Great catching up with you : )

Jenn <3 p="">

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page!