Friday, April 23, 2010

Another Die Cut Challenge at SSC

"It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air." ~W.T. Ellis

This has to be one of my favorite groups (challenges) EVER! I'm one of the leaders for this group and I look forward to each and every theme that goes up! It's SSC that I am referring to. If you have not joined yet you are missing out! The Die Cut / Punch Group has posted the 2nd challenge for April, so hurry and check it out! Submit your project and you just might win some RAK at the end of the month! The theme this week is Holiday. The other leader Teresa chose Christmas as her favorite! To participate all you have to do is make a Christmas (Hanuka etc.) project,card or layout using at least one tree and a quote.

Hope what I made inspired you enough to play along!!! : )

Wait until you see what the other design team girls made for their samples-ooh!

Materials Used:
Background paper is White Wash Collection by Core'dinations-embossed with Winter Bundle-Flurries using my Cuttlebug(sanded with a mini file to reveal blue color);,Cardinal Snow embossed and hand cut then layered on top of 2nd layer-raised with 3D foam squares;Trees cut from Joys of the Season-Cricut cart,glittered with Martha Stewart Arctic glitter crystal fine;Blue organza ribbon,clear tag and mini rhinestones from CTMH;white jute from Walmart; ;Christmas quote found online

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Jenn, this is gorgeous!!! Simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you work with paper. Great creations posted here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just stunning Jenn!! I love all the white and the details just pop off the card!! You are amazing. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page!