Friday, April 30, 2010

Safari Gift Set


These onesies are soo cute! I got such a kick out of the sayings on them-click on them to enlarge the image : )
Here are the wrapped packages ready to ship! Hopefully she is pleasantly surprised with the gifts!
Here are the onesies rolled, tied with blue gingham and prewrapped.

The box front cover. I made a raised jelly frame so she can insert a picture of baby in when he's born!
I covered the inside of the box with a coordinating sheet of safari patterned paper. I tied each stack of cards with navy satin ribbon to match the nursery colors. Inside has 22 safari themed note cards, envelopes,mini brag book (pics below), a baby boy mini box for a lock of hair or a "first tooth," and I stuck a yellow rubber ducky in the box after I tied a blue bow on his neck,of course!
"Chomp" I am so lucky my kids collect Webkinz because I was able to find coordinating safari plush props to go with my cards! Fun!
Hippo!
This is the mini brag book I made. It only has a couple of pages to show off a few favorites. This would be great to throw in the diaper bag and carry around to brag in a fashionable way!!! This would even make a great gift for dad to take to work and put on his desk. How about sending one to grandma? Oh the possibilities are endless!
inside front cover-I made a plain square frame with my Sizzix die.
page 2 & back cover inside. Another couple spots to put that adorable face!
Back cover.
Originally I made this as the card I was going to give them,but instead I left it blank so they could either use it in his room as a frame or fill in something they would like to write to him.
Here is what the inside looks like. Perfect for a photo or a letter from mommy and daddy.
Croc card with a an epoxy brad.
Elephants.
Monkey! I love this one!
Wild Thing.
Monkey Business
Walk on the Wild Side
Roar
Roar. I noticed on one of my newest cartridges "Once Upon a Princess" there are a ton of frames to cut out on here! They are almost identical to the Spellbinders Nestabilities that I have been purchasing. Ok, so I can't emboss the outer edge but I can still get the general shape! Oh my, my I cannot even tell you how happy this made me!
Safari
Eee Eee! Chomp! Roar!
I am uploading a couple different views because I didn't like the way they were coming out! SO you can see all my shots!
One of the girls in the family is having a baby boy! The nursery theme is "Safari," so I made some keepsake stuff for mom and baby using safari themed papers. Hope they like it!

I originally had planned on making her an 8x8 baby book but with everything going on with my neck I couldn't produce it with all my pain. I would make one card go stand up. Eat coem back in an hour make another. It's been fun but painful! Once again I come back to card making. Fast easy and so versatile. You can go so far with just a little piece of paper! I love all the "Wild" elements I had on hand to coordinate it all.

The keepsake box is from CTMH. These are the best boxes ever! I am surely ordering more of these. The quality is just so great. Super sturdy and easy to cover. Love that!!!

DCWV -Safari Kids Stack was perfect for the decor. I bought all the coordinating embellishments to go with the slab. Boy Rub-ons(glittered),Boy Saying Pop-ups(foiled),and Brads.

Thanks for checking out my "Wild" post!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Jenn! This is a fab set. The new Mommy will be bursting at the seams when she opens this. You thought of everything. What a perfect & thoughtful gift! You always rock out on the baby stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! You have totally got Jungle Fever going on here. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fantastic product and awesome creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page!