Saturday, May 28, 2011

Chevron Chic Challenge in the Moxie Fab World!

The Moxie Fab World is having a very cool challenge and I decided to play along!

The "chevron" look is sooo hot right now and it's spreading to all things chic like clothing for babies, wall art, home decor and soo much more!

My card has a chevron pattern too but much more subtle and used in a natural way. Can ya spy it?

I used my Cricut "Preserves" cart to make the pineapple cut and title. The chevron stripes have been embossed with the SU Square Lattice folder for the texture. Golden Rod Stickles is what's shining on the flower center.


A profile shot to show some dimension of the chevron stripes! I raised every other chevron layer to really emphasize the look of the pineapple. It looks rough like a real pineapple doesn't it?!


What a fun look! There are so many applications and projects this can be used for. You can expect to see me playing with it again very soon ; )

Have a great weekend : )

7 comments:

  1. Love the texture! I almost felt like I could touch the pattern on the screen:) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Chic Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, Awesome card g/f. That is really a cool technique! Very texture looking! Beautiful card from a beautiful person! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, Jenn! I have that cartridge and have never used it! My sis is always giving me her cartridges after she loads them to her Gypsy. I really need some Cricut lessons!
    Hugz, GF
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, It is very beautiful pineapple card. I am so impressed by that. It is very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful pineapple card design and decoration. Every thing looking so beautiful. I am so excited for make it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, your cards all amazing, each one filled with detail, passion, and I'm very happy for you, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page!