Friday, March 9, 2012

Best deal ever...& Mary had a little lamb

and its fleece was white as flock!
Have you ever played with flock? Oh boy! If not, you have got to get some : ) I love this stuff!!!! It's easy to apply, comes in loads of colors, a little goes a looong way and it's very forgiving.



Can you see her lamb covered in fluffy, white flock? Cute, right? I just love the pearl collar on him! I tried to stay on the CAS side but my old habits kicked in and little by little,layer by layer on stuff went! Lol!
These are my favorite cards to make...springish, baby anything as well as white/antique trims and itty bitty details. Boutique style. That is my dream, ya know. To open a shop that sells custom cards and favors, thank you notes for baby announcements,showers,invites,gift bags and tags and all that goes with it . One day.

On a side note, I signed up to be a CTMH consultant again. I was once in 2008 but I had to have surgery and I could not actively create much at the time let alone have parties or host crops. This time I am hopeful things will stay stable with my health so I can keep creating and sharing my passion for all things crafty! Just so you know, NOW (March 1st - 31st) is the time to join because they have a fabulous deal$$ going on! If you sign up for the spring consultant kit you also get the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection-ALL for just $99- +shipping, of course. Holy cow,right??! I almost missed it and ordered the Philosophy kit alone for $99- You get soooo much stuff it is incredible. I took a few pics to share so you could see for yourself.

 I can't even believe how many stamp sets I got with this deal....whoa! They even sent a 12x12 album!
 Idea Books galore....want one? Jam packed with fresh new innovative ideas to create and inspire you.
 Ooooh, wait till ya see the cute box set I am going to make and share with you! Can you see the long die cut cards and envelopes? The inspiration projects in the book are sooo cute and I have my own ideas for those. You'll have to wait until I reveal them!
 Chipboard sheets, many assorted shapes cut. out. already! Seriously! Just make your cut of choice from pp on your Cricut and adhere it to the chipboard shape. Yup, it's that easy.  NICE! Does it get any easier than this?




 Free bitty stamp sets to give away for those that place orders with / through me!! More Sparkles, acrylic blocks, Liquid Glass (this is the best in my opinion) and sooo much more to beautify with!

Is this amazing or what????? This is sooo exciting to me!!! I looove my Cricut so much now I love that I can stamp and cut out designs that are meant to work together. All the necessary Cricut sizes are labeled on the stamp sheet for you. No guess work!!!
I had to share with you : ) That's how I roll! Lol.  Wish you lived close to me so we could crop and create together. That would be awesome : )

If you want to order anything just shoot me an email and I will gladly place it for you. If you want an Idea Book just let me know and I'll ship it right out to you for $3.95 + s&h. I have a paypal account and we can go through there. Just send me an email to jennpellegrino@rcn.com and let me know. If you want to browse the CTMH idea book online to see what's NEW, then place the order through me just type in my consultant name so it goes through me. Jennifer Pellegrino lives in PA. I appreciate
it ; ) In the near future I plan to set up my online site via CTMH to display exclusive artwork for your viewing pleasure : )

That's all for me, for now!!

I cannot wait to create some fun stuff and share with you : )

Have a crafty weekend ! I know I'm gonna : )

1 comment:

  1. OMG Jennifer , such a pretty card , love the colour ( Im a pink girl..woman..) I adore the lace , it is all so pretty.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page!