Thursday, March 8, 2012

You deserve the best day ever

I love this sentiment! It feels nice to say and really mean it! It's from Hero Arts and I purchased it at my local Hobby Lobby. Love that store : )  Isn't it great when you can use a stamp on a lot of different projects? This gets ya the most bang for your buck!!! "Just Because" kinda feels the same but this one sounds more sincere and heartfelt in my opinion. It feel personal and I like that.



Thank you
Strawberries are so "sweet" and what better way to thank a friend than with a berry sweet thank you card?!


I'm all about the sewing machine stitches these days : ) I had a stamp set "You have me in Stitches" by CTMH that I sold because I figured it would force me to use the real thing....and it has : ) Yaaay me!

 It can be addicting once ya start so be careful to make sure your bobbin is loaded and ready to go!! Lol!!

Happy Thursday and I hope you have the best day ever ... because you deserve it  ; )

3 comments:

  1. Jennifer these are all lovely I adore the one with the bike well done
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear all these beautifully stitched cards I've seen make me want to pull out my ancient sewing machine. It's not like I'm making any clothes!

    Lovely set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards especally the one with the bicycle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page!