Sunday, February 24, 2013

Eye candy to share

This is such a great find!! Hostess with the mostess is packed with inspiration, ideas, crafts and more!
 Immediately I was drawn to the design and colors of the very friendly, chic site.
 It has everything from fresh colors to pull you out of a lull, simple ideas if you need a fast craft and then much more elaborate projects and ideas for the super detail oriented ones out there. Party planning ideas for weddings, showers and birthdays just to name a few.

I definitely see myself referring to this site quite often for motivation and kick starting my mojo :-)
 This could also be a great site to use for card challenge colors!!! Hmm!!!

Had to share with you! If you knew about it already, why I ask, didn't you share with me? Just teasing!

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page!