Tuesday, October 13, 2009

2 New Pages for School Scrapbook



Band Demo Assembly-this page was fun because I was challenged to find music related things for the layout. I finally got to use my Cuttlebug embossing folder "Allegro" It looks like a sheet of music I ripped out of a notebook well, sorta! I used the notebook tab punch from SU.
The violin was cut from "A Child's Year" cart- under the icon tab. The girl playing the recorder was also cut from the same cart. I love this cart-it's so useful for children of all ages. The background paper I used on that page was from "My Minds Eye Academy" slab - for storytellers and phototakers-Glitter Book. Ooh-what great papers!
The title was cut from "Plantin Schoolbook"

Raising of Flag -The photos were on the busy side so I matted everything on more of a solid (well repetitive stars fall into that category for me today ; ) ) background to rest the eyes a bit. The star paper was already cut to that shape-it came from Target. It was a gift to me from a friend for having her over for 4th of July. The stars were punched with a CM punch and I added a food flag pick to finish it off! The title was cut from "Plantin Schoolbook" in Shadow feature.

Nothing crazy detailed but thought I'd share what I'm up to these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page!