Sunday, October 11, 2009

Holy Family School Scrapbook








Just wanted to post of few pics of a 2 page layout I made for a school scrapbook. It's the 2nd and 3rd page so far. "First Day of School" and "First Lunch". Nothing crazy here because it's an extensive project and it's needs to be turned in by Nov 7th so I am just putting a few accents on each page but really want to keep the focus on the kids and the events. It's just fun playing with my supplies and finally getting a chance to use some stash up. I love the "me & my BIG ideas" slab-it's all about school and primary colors. Perfect for this project.

Thanks for checking it out!

Don't forget if you want to see details just click on the image to get a better view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page!