Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Color Challenge February 1 at the Outlawz

Good morning, and happy wet,soggy,snowy,sleety Tuesday!

A new challenge is up at the Outlawz......come take a look and enter your sample.

I chose this week's inspiration photo because it reminds me of spring and I so desperately want warm weather! We'll get there, eventually!

Look for our quirky names each month to see what add on's or techniques we come up with next! : )

"February Frolic" is our first! It's an opportunity for us to kick it up a notch!


February 1

"February Frolic"-include polka dots within the project

Celadon, Lavender and White



You can make a card, a scrapbook page or even an altered item but it must be done in the colors specified for each week. You may use other colors but the majority of your project must be the specified colors.

Here is what I made:

Hope you stay warm and off the roads today if possible.

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Jenn!!! I WISH it was Spring!! I love the soft colors and your pom pom's :)
    I DID get your email, I'll check it out & yes, CAS Classroom is in session:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A FABULOUS CREATION!!! all the elements work toether so well to create that serene look! Love it!
    Jen Leeflang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, I love your card. Perfect sentiment and papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page!