Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Color Challenge "Western Party" today at the Outlawz



Good morning,

Grab yer' self a cup of joe and get crackin' on those projects, cowgirlz!

Join us in the fun over at the Outlawz today. We are having a Color Challenge Party
"Western Style"
The main page lists ALL the prizes the other link brings you directly to the color challenge so you can see the rules. It's simple! Give it a try!

Here is what I made.
See ya over there! Don't forget to say you came from my blog if you sign up!!!!!
Thanks :)

4 comments:

  1. Jenn, I LOVE your card. Seriously, it is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn you have totally outdone yourself with this one!! Holy Cow!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card completely ROCKS!!!! Holy smokes....I love EVERYTHING about it!! Fabulous work!!!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This such a brilliant card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page!