Friday, May 15, 2009

All about the cupcakes!






Wow! It has been such a whirlwind over the past couple of days here. My daughter went on a class trip to a local farm yesterday and it rained the whole time. Luckily she had a back up pair of shoes but her jeans were soaked almost up to her knees-yuck. They were all farmed up!! The school nurse called at 1pm to tell me she had a sore throat. Well, when I picked her up she had a fever too so I immediately went to the doctors-yup-strep throat. Poor baby. I have been tending to her and my little guy today so I haven't had a chance to make much.

I made this cupcake mini book for my niece when she turned one. I just cut one cupcake out from the expressions and then traced it on the chipboard for stability. I made this before I had the deep cut blade : [ It has a spot for "One day" and "One year" just a small keepsake for her.

Hope you enjoy the cupcakes I made. Occasionally I watch Sandra Lee on the Food Network Channel-Semi Homemade-that's all me baby! Quick and easy and of course yummy! They were soooo simple to make and super fun to decorate. All you need is a toothpick and various color tubes of decorating gel. Swirl away!

Little bit o' randomness today!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great weekend,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page!