Saturday, May 2, 2009



I made this birthday bag for a friend. Guess what? It was made with one sheet of 12x12 paper. It was fun to make and easy too. I made monogram seals using the files from the Cutting Cafe.
I put them in a little clear bag to show them off better. The set comes with a bunch of different style so I included 2 of each style for her. You can use any paper just as long as it is a little on the thicker side so the bag is not too flimsy. I found directions from the Chicnscratch youtube video. I love projects that come together quickly and easily. The paper that I used for this purse is from K&Company "Berry Sweet." I used a scalloped punch from Stampin' Up and then a smaller circle that fit within the scallop cut with my Creative Memories circle set. The sentiment on the smaller circle is from the Cutting Cafe also. The flowers were punched from a mini punch from All Night Media. Rhinestones in the center were in my stash for a long time so I don't know where they are from. I even made my own shredded paper so it matched the purse! Cut a bunch of strips and keep cutting until you have the desired amount! The side view shows the folds. Don't be afraid to try one yourself. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my page!